[Gpdd] MISC: Babies and question about Linn's eyes

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 13:56:12 EST 2021

Hello fellow digesters and furry babies,
Dee, If I still lived in MA or CT I would be getting a baby! Unfortunately, it's a bit too far of a drive from TN! They are beautiful.
I noticed there was a question on the undercover pigs' page asking why Linn's eyes are getting white. I think it's because she may have cataracts and/or losing her sight. I am sure some of the other more knowledgeable digesters will confirm/deny this. By the way, Linn and Cookie are gorgeous little guinney girls for sure!
Hoping the last of the cold and snow are out of here - we have had enough and are looking forward to getting out and  enjoying nature. I hope all of you are well.
Carol Avalanche - hey mom and everyone - don't forget March 9th OK?  It's really really special!!!