[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 14:41:16 EST 2021

Dear Ralphy, Nugget, and Scottie,

Thank you and thanks to your mamas Audrey and Cindy, for your timely
reminders about the annual Peter Gurney Memorial observance.

It's great to hear from you, and great to honor our dear Peter Gurney,
tireless friend to guinea pigs, and to remember those who have gone before,
of whatever species, that we still treasure in our hearts, and think of
with love.

There are many reasons to be hopeful this spring, and many of us have
things to look forward to.

I am looking forward to lighting a candle for Peter Gurney, and for my dear
departed ones.

Thanks again for all your help.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem