[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: where in the world are you?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 11 13:19:06 EST 2021

We hope you were able to light a candle or candles for the annual Peter Gurney Memorial Candlelighting
on Tuesday! If so, please send a note to the Digest with your location so it can be included on the list that will be compiled and posted at gpdd.org (no names or e-mail addresses are posted, only locations).

If you participated but are not a subscriber to the GPDD, please send your location to pg_memorial at gpdd.org.

We love photos, too, so if you took a photo of your candles or of you with candles or your piggies with candles, mail it to pg_memorial at gpdd.org. Photos will be posted along with the list of locations.

To view past lists and photos, visit gpdd.org.

Thanks to everyone who joined in!

Ralphy, Nugget, and Scottie (organizers) and Audrey and Cindy (helpers)