[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: let us hear from your time zone!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 13 14:27:49 EST 2021

We hope you were able to light a candle during the Peter Gurney Memorial Candlelighting, and, if so, please let us know so your time zone can be represented!

Following the tribute each year, a list of locations is compiled and posted on the GPDD website (gpdd.org) to show where candles were shining. Please send your location to us here, or if you are reading this and not a member, send your note to pg_memorial at gpdd.org.

If you contacted others who joined in, please send their locations, too. As always, no names or e-mail addresses appear on the list. We just want to know how far and wide the tribute went!

Pictures are great, so if you have photos from the event, send them to pg_memorial at gpdd.org.

Again we want to thank everyone who participated!

Ralphy, Nugget, and Scottie (organizers) and Audrey and Cindy (assistants)