[Gpdd] MISC.: Heavy Hawaiian rains

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 10:56:38 EDT 2021

Ellen, Lava, Kiwi, Zoey, Chin Chin, and Taffy, we are so glad you are all right! We hope the thunderstorms have calmed down, and we're so sorry to hear about a house being destroyed. It was scary to see the flooding on TV, and it's definitely upsetting to think of people and creatures in the path of strong waters. We can't remember the exact number, but it doesn't take many inches of water to move a car. Please take care and stay safe, and thanks for checking in!

Sending love and stay-well wishes to all people, piggies, and others (finned, feathered, and furred).

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie