[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: please let us hear from you!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 11:07:05 EDT 2021

Were you able to light a candle for the Peter Gurney Memorial Candlelighting? We'd love to hear from you and include your location on the list!

Just let us know your city, state, and country or city, province, and country. If you're a member of the GPDD, you can send your note here, or if you're not subscribed, please send it to pg_memorial at gpdd.org.

If you took a photo, please send it to pg_memorial at gpdd.org. Locations and photos will be posted at gpdd.org, where you can also view past photos and places where candles were lit.

We hope you were able to participate, and we thank you!

Ralphy, Nugget, and Scottie (organizers) and Audrey and Cindy (assistants)