[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY (to Francine and Judi)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 28 11:11:55 EDT 2021

Francine and Jed the grey parrot, we remember when Peter Gurney visited the US and we know his visit was discussed here, but it's been long enough that we don't remember details. We'd love to hear more. Would you tell us about meeting him?

Judi, we remember your coordinating the event, and it was so cool that Peter had been able to come. Would you tell us the story? There must have been adventures!

It's a perfect time to hear more about Peter -- thanks!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie