[Gpdd] MISC: Saying hello

Rayna Alsberg rmalsberg at gmail.com
Wed May 5 18:09:47 EDT 2021

Hello, Cindy, Nugget and Scottie,

It's so fun to hear about innovative ways piggies utilize their
surroundings. Nugget building an edible hay nest for himself sounds very
cute. I'm sure he does feel safe inside the "walls," that is, until he
munches them down.

My piggies just liked burrowing into the hay a little bit, but of course it
would eventually get eaten.

Hope all piggies and their humans and other animal friends are doing well.

We are enjoying cool, sunny weather and spring flowers and foliage up here
in northern Illinois.

Wheeks,

Rayna
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca, Carmen and Shakira, all in mem