[Gpdd] MISC.: guinea pig greetings

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 10:50:34 EDT 2021

This past Saturday, I visited with a friend outside, at social distance, for about an hour
and a half.

When I returned, I checked on the boys and noticed that Nugget was looking at me
intently, as if he'd really missed me. I can't exactly explain it, but that's what he seemed
to be telling me. He wasn't asking for food; I just felt he wanted me to know that
he had noticed I hadn't been home and was glad I'd returned.

He definitely has become more expressive. Maybe he thinks the same about me!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie