[Gpdd] MISC: Catching up

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 12:17:19 EDT 2021

Hello all,
I got into my mail on the laptop and realized everything's been soo busy I haven't been into my mail for 2 weeks or more! So, to catch up....welcome Inky! Very glad Mr Beasley and his human have a new baby.  Nugget is six!!! It is wonderful to read and I really love the birthday picture. I also read, after checking out Nugget of course, that the Prairie pigs have 2 new additions and they are cute as anything!
Playing with hay - all my fur babies loved playing with hay - either dragging it around, waving it, or my favorite - put it on the head and we are now hidden!
Hope everyone is doing well
Carol Avalanche in mem.