[Gpdd] MISC: Checking in

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 20:25:11 EDT 2021

Hi all,
Cindy we have been very fortunate that most of the severe storms have not hit the part of Nashville where we live. There has been some damage further north and south - it's like we have a safety bubble! I hope it continues.
I do love looking at the pigtures of your boys. It makes me happy to see the little guys and know that they have wonderful parents to keep them safe and snuggly. I am sure Nugget will be taking out his "beverage" recipe he got from Avalanche....so beware of overly happy boys ... ha ha ha.
Hoping everyone and furry kid is doing well.
CarolAvalanche "Nugget quick! Hide the beverage recipe!"