[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Ralphy

mgandalf43 at aol.com mgandalf43 at aol.com
Tue May 25 19:46:26 EDT 2021

Dear Audrey and Rickie,
We are so sorry to hear about brave Ralphy moving across the bridge. Having lost our senior Willie this spring, we know how dear our little friends become after several years, and loving care.
Over the years I had a few special comforts at the death of certain piggies. One I envisioned being surprised and joyful at running through fluorescent green grass, free of fear of predators.  Another time, I saw my lavender agouti piggy being held by a lavender angel who petted him and commented, "He IS a cute one, isn't he?"   These visions have helped me through the deaths of many little piggy buddies.
I'm sure an angel is admiring Ralphy's handsome coloring, and giving him the cuddles he deserves.
                                                                              Mary Ann, Mr. Beasley and Inky (Willie in mem.)