[Gpdd] MISC.: things piggies think are food

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat May 29 10:39:59 EDT 2021

Has anyone else had their guinea pig mistake fingers for food?

Sometimes I have to hand-feed Nugget after a teeth trim, and the other day I felt a tug on the fingernail of my little finger. It was Scottie! He apparently thought since there was food around, that might be it.

A little later, he mistook my thumbnail for food.

He certainly isn't hungry, but he doesn't want to miss anything!

We hope all people, piggies, and other friends are well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie