[Gpdd] MISC.: checking in

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 10:36:30 EDT 2021

We hope everyone and everypig is enjoying fall, or spring in the Southern Hemisphere!

Nugget is doing well since his half birthday. He and Scottie just had their nails "done," so they decided they had a spa day.

Our temperatures have been up and down, so some days I find them resting in the think tank (their hooded cozy) and other days I find them resting on it. They say they're acting as temperature gauges for me.

They also said they'd like to know about other piggies and sharing. The other night when they had floor time, Nugget went in the large wood house but wanted to be there alone. Scottie rested at the door. What do your piggies do about their Pigloos, houses, and cozies? Do they share?

We send our best to all people, piggies, and other friends.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie