[Gpdd] Misc: cking in

j s jesguineapig at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 09:25:18 EDT 2021

Hello everyone and every pigger.  Happy Holiday to all of you as that is
right around the corner
Hope all are well.
We have 3 piggies here at the misfits.
Two girls, Chocolate Pudding and Big Girl,  and one boy.
The girls live together and the boy (NutCake) lives right next door and
keeps an eye on those girls daily.
The girls share everything really well except their huts.. They DO NOT
share those at all.
Nutcake enjoys dumping his hut over every night. I think he does it to show
the girls how strong he is.. then he sleeps in the corner of the cage!
So I sure hope all your piggies that live together share a bit better then
the girls here.
Take care and keep in touch.
hugs to all
Jean and the 3 misfits