[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Nugget

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 09:45:41 EST 2021

We are so sorry to hear the sad news that Nugget is gone.  He was such a vital part of the Digest, and active organizer of the Peter Gurney Memorial.  He was a loving piggie who had the best home a piggie could have with his moma Cindy and little brother Scottie.  He was a brave piggie too, surviving surgeries and handicaps, all with a loving spirit.  I have no doubt that piggie Ralphy Lauren, was the first at the Rainbow Bridge to welcome Nugget, his faithful Peter Gurney Memorial organizer friend.  We will all miss sweet Nugget and glad that we got to celebrate his six and a half year birthday with him.
Audrey, Rickie, and Oliver