[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge: Nugget, we also lost a piggy

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 07:51:50 EST 2021

Dear Cindy and Scottie,

We are sorry to hear about Nugget leaving for the rainbow bridge. We know
he had a great life with you!
Sending virtual hugs, we know how you feel. During the night from 5 to the
sixth of October we lost our golden nugget: Our sweet and smart girl
Cookie. I'm sure she was there to welcome Nugget.
I haven't felt up to writing to you all here.
I am grateful for sharing her life and glad we gave her 4 years extra in
her life. She had surgery because of abcesses in the lymph nodes underneath
her chin and she lived to be almost 5 years old, we think.

Cindy know he had a great life with you and take good care of yourselves
including Scottie.

Hugs from the Netherlands,
Mieke, boar Stevie and big girl Lin

P.s. hi Gerda(hope I remembered your name correctly?) Sorry stil haven't
replied but I am also in the Netherlands (Den Haag)