[Gpdd] MISC.: Boars' Code

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 6 10:45:01 EDT 2021

Charlie and Bella, I'm so glad you've been getting my messages in Boars' Code, and I hope you received the newest one I sent last night (after my mom went to bed!).

Don't worry, though. When my dad heard me sending code, he said I was just sending gibberish.

Charlie, we got your message via your bell. Thank you! Very smart of Bella to sneak away with the phone, too. We certainly are resourceful, aren't we?

Sending you all good wheeks and wishes and xx  xx  xx,
Scottie, with Nugget