[Gpdd] MISC.: Scottie's opinion

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 9 10:56:08 EDT 2021

Charlie, I wanted to let you know that Bella arrived safely and is now assessing the vacuum to figure out how best to deal with it. Please thank your mum for letting her visit! We have plenty of food for her and some dog treats and toys, too. She is having fun with the plush-toy "bone" that makes crinkly noises. Nugget and I enjoy hearing it, too.

Thankful wheeks from your friend, Scottie

And this:

Glynis, it is great that PigAir got Bella here so quickly. Scottie is more relaxed now that he knows Bella is going to make sure the vacuum knows who's boss. We are very sorry to hear you're in isolation because someone came in sick to your job. Please take good care of yourself and know we are thinking of you. Do keep us posted on how you are doing.

With healing wishes and wheeks,
Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie xxxxx