[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Halva

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 26 13:02:19 EDT 2021

Gerda, 7up, Kokos, Kaki, Gini, and Zinzi, we tried to write sooner but our e-mail was acting up.  Please accept our condolences on Halva's passing. We had so hoped she would pull through her surgery, but the unexpected bladder tumor certainly made things that much more difficult. We hope you know you did all the best for her, and she certainly knew it, too. It is good that she went to the Bridge as you were sitting with her and comforting her. She certainly had many piggies waiting for her there, and we have no doubt she's met more friends, too. Halva was a lucky girl to be so loved by your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie