[Gpdd] MISC.: update from Berlin

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 14 15:28:52 EDT 2021

Luita, Ritter, and Tilly, it's great to hear from you and we appreciate the update on Ritter. How wonderful that his lip healed, though we are sorry he has had jaw problems. He's so lucky you take such excellent care of him and feed him his HerbiCare. Yes, piggies can be very particular about their food! We can imagine him throwing a tantrum when you had to substitute the other food. We are very glad to hear that he can now eat on his own, but of course still demands his HerbiCare. Smart guy!

We look forward to hearing of Ritter's continued progress. Wonderful that he is 7 1/2!

Thank you, too, for your kind words. The people, piggies, and other friends on the Digest mean so much.

Sending healing wishes and wheeks to Ritter.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie