[Gpdd] MISC Thanks for the welcome Rayna

Caaf caaf at ziggo.nl
Sat Sep 18 12:56:06 EDT 2021

Hi Rayna, how nice to meet again after all those years. And I am happy we share fond memories of trails and trips. My piggies are sad to hear that there are no piggies with you anymore to control/brighten your life, but they would be happy to be your virtual pigs some of the time ;-). Everybody needs somepiggie sometimes! I suspect they don’t realise virtual piggies only get virtual pea flakes… But they mean well!
Have a good day, Gerda