[Gpdd] HEALTH: Nugget thanks you!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 21 16:45:43 EDT 2021

We want to thank everyone for the good wishes for Nugget. Your kind words mean so much, and they help!

Nugget finished his medicine almost a week ago, and his appetite is getting better and better. He took his chewable Vitamin C last night on his own, so we didn't have to syringe it to him. (He did say, however, that the combination of the chewable Vitamin C and chewable acidophilus was pretty good when we syringed it to him!)

It is so good to see him running around and enjoying himself. He's now using his "think tank" cozy as a beanbag chair again instead of getting into it. I am sure that Scottie is happy, too. He has been worried. I don't think he missed observing any of the times we gave Nugget medicine.

My e-mail is still acting up, so I'm sorry this is late.

Thank you!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie