[Gpdd] MISC.: Nugget and the light bulb

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 24 16:19:30 EDT 2021

So my husband needed to change a light bulb in the fixture near the boys' house last night. Nugget was resting in the cozy we call the "cloak" and was perfectly relaxed until my husband brought in a small ladder. Nugget put his nose in the air and was trying to see up near the ceiling. What in the world was going on?

He came over to the side of the cage, still looking up as hard as he could. I think he would have put on a tool belt and helped if he could!

There probably is a joke, How many guinea pigs does it take to change a light bulb?

(None. They are smart enough to have a person do it for them!)

We hope everyone and everypig and all other friends are doing well.

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie