[Gpdd] MISC: Checking in and catching up

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 13:17:51 EDT 2021

Hello fellow digesters and their fur babies,
Trying to catch up on a couple of wheeks of digests. I have been extremely bad about the computer lately....I'm on one all day at work and when I come home, I really don't want to get back on one! But the penalty is missing out on all the wonderful stories...
Nugget very glad you are feeling better and Cindy, that joke was actually pretty funny. JS and the misfits - wow, only 3 misfits? It just hit me all of a sudden how quickly time has gone in the past year or so....it seems like yesterday the pandemic hit very hard and all of a sudden it's more than a year later...
Hoping all pigs and other fur and feathered babies are well. Take care of yourselves!
Carol - suddenly missing all my babies