[Gpdd] MISC.: a Coke story

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 12 14:18:07 EDT 2022

Coke likes to travel from cage to floor via the PVC tube we have for them, and sometimes he gets so eager that I've barely gotten it near him and he jumps into it. That's not the impressive part. The impressive part is that he can jump into at a 45-degree angle.

Of course it's only an inch or two in the air when he gets in it, and it's in the cage, so he isn't going to fall.

I haven't totally figured out how he hangs on at an angle while I am stabilizing it, though.

I imagine there are other acrobatic piggies out there, too!

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz