[Gpdd] Piggies, LOL

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 15 13:46:49 EDT 2022

Rayna, how cool that your grandparents spoke Bohemian so their kids wouldn't always know what they were saying. Yes, I won't be surprised if Scottie figures out that we are spelling his name or the word "game," and probably the other boys will follow suit.

Coke and Fitz (Scottie, too) have already learned that if I say "gentlemen" to them in a slightly disapproving tone, they should stop whatever it is they are doing (like disagreeing over who gets to sit in the green sofa), but if I say it in a friendly way, they go about their business.

Love, hugs, and wheeks,
Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz

P.S. My e-mail, being less well behaved than my piggies, is not letting me make emojis today, but yours were great!