[Gpdd] MISC.: guinea pigs meeting people

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 20 11:20:01 EDT 2022

Not a lot of people have been in our house, due to the pandemic, but right before Easter my neighbor and I were talking outside and I realized she hadn't met the boys -- any of them. (Scottie came to live with us just before the pandemic.)

Scottie is a little shy, and when she came in, he ran into his A-frame and peeked out just a bit. Coke was having floor time, and when I tried to show her his colorful coat, he ran into the carrier.

Fitz, however, came out from behind their sofa and stood to be admired. He watched the whole time we were talking and seemed to be smiling. He really did seem to be doing his best to be charming (which, of course, wasn't difficult).

We hope everyone is doing well!

All best wishes and wheeks,
Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz