[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: The Candlelight Memorial List 2022

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 16:21:30 EDT 2022

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs, Weeee are please to give you the 2022 list of all the places where lights were lit on March 9, 2022, in honor of Peter Gurney and all of our pets and pet people at the Rainbow Bridge.  This is our Annual Candlelight Memorial.  If you do not see your location, or if it is spelled incorrectly, or weee put you in the wrong time zone, please let us know right away.  Since weee have to re-type this list each time weee post, we don't want to re-do it too many times.  Here you go:
Australian Eastern TimeCroydon, Victoria, Australia
Pacific Standard TimePetaluma, CaliforniaAnacortes, Washington
Mountain Standard TimeWentzville, MissouriLima, Peru
Central Standard TimeRegina, Saskatchewan, CanadaWheeling, IllinoisRock Island, IllinoisDavenport, IowaStoughton, Wisconsin
Eastern Standard TimeOntario, CanadaBoynton Beach, Florida (2)West Palm Beach, FloridaBowie, MarylandBurtonsville, Maryland (2)Davidsonville, MarylandFinksburg, MarylandFt. Meade, MarylandOlney, MarylandSevern, MarylandSilver Spring, Maryland (6)Takoma Park, MarylandPembroke, MassachusettsRochester, MichiganMahopac, New YorkFuquay Varina, North CarolinaGreenville, North CarolinaSwannanoa, North CarolinaAuburn, OhioArlington, VirginiaChesapeake, VirginiaHillsboro, VirginiaTerra Alta, West Virginia
CanadaOntario, CanadaRegina, Saskatchewan, Canada
South AmericaLima, Peru
EuropeCamberley, Surry, EnglandEast Sussex, EnglandManchester, EnglandNorthampton, UKDen Haag, the NetherlandsBerlin, GermanyNidderau, Germany
AfricaGhana, Africa
Hawaii Aleutian TimeMaui, Hawaii
Your humble organizers: Scotty, and Oliver, newbies Coke and Fitzgerald, and helpers Cindy and Audrey