[Gpdd] MISC.: saying hello

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 13:20:11 EDT 2022

Just wanted to check in with everyone and everypig.

It's hard to believe it is already August! It's hot here, but the boys have a/c, fortunately, as well as a fan and frozen water bottles, just in case. Fitz in particular likes to lie against a frozen water bottle. (I wrap the bottles in newspaper so he's actually resting against paper.)

Fitz got a haircut yesterday. He recently had one, but apparently his hair grows really fast. He's getting what look like "sideburns" in front, and I might have to trim those, too. He does look quite distinguished.

Sending love and wheeks to all people, piggies, and other friends.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz