[Gpdd] CARE: guinea pigs settling in

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 6 15:53:32 EDT 2022

It is so gratifying to see Coke and Fitz settling in more and more and being more and more comfortable with us. They have been with us a little more than five months.

On Friday I needed to pick Coke up from the floor, and I found him in what we call the "northwest corner" of the floor area. He was just about to eat some pellets. I showed him the PVC tube (his preferred mode of travel), and I thought he would run away, because usually I pick him up from the carrier (which is always in their floor area). To my surprise, he ran right into the tube! I was so pleased since it seems he is trusting me more.

Of course I told him what a wonderful guy he is!

Sending our best to all people, piggies, and other friends.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz