[Gpdd] MISC: Scottie's games

Dee joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 13 14:39:55 EDT 2022

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz,
I have not been on the Digest for awhile.  Been busy with health issues, mine,  Lily and Layla are fine.
When Lily and Layla hear me get up in the morning they wait for me by standing up on their back feet holding on to the top wire and looking over the cage.  (No top needed on their cage). Somehow they think the food comes faster if they do that!  Layla is taller than Lily but I make sure Lily gets a piece first most of the time.  Layla's tummy gets a good rub before I feed her!  This is the only veggie time they do that.
Dee, Lily and Layla