[Gpdd] MISC.: guinea pigs in a trance

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 17 14:10:12 EDT 2022

I think I asked about this a long time ago, but do others have guinea pigs who sometimes seem to be hypnotized?

Tuesday night I put Fitz back in with Coke for the night (part of the stock exchange), and Fitz got into his sofa and just stared. I gave everypig bell pepper, but Fitz wouldn't look at his. I was worried he might be sick, though he had been fine earlier, but finally I decided he was in a trance. He just stared and didn't move. I tried to talk to him and comfort him, but am not sure he heard me.

He was fine Wednesday morning, fortunately, and ate his normal breakfast.

Do others have experience with this?

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz