[Gpdd] MISC.: trance

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 20 15:12:03 EDT 2022

Jean and the Misfits, thanks for letting us know you've also seen piggies in a trance. I like your husband's explanation of guinea pigs daydreaming, and I like yours of how they are showing us who's boss! A guinea pig in a trance can certainly get our attention.

I forgot to mention that when Fitz went into his trance, I gave everypig a piece of apple, hoping to see Fitz eat. He did eat, very slowly and still looking hypnotized. Maybe food was his goal all along!

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz