[Gpdd] MISC.: Coke and Fitzgerald

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 23 14:34:29 EST 2022

Hilary and the Manc piggies, thank you for the welcome! Coke and Fitzgerald are settling in well and it's nice to see Scottie so happy again.

Coke can be a bit bold if he wants the cozy another pig is in, but he's also shy, so I reassure him whenever I walk into the room. I tell him he's doing a good job eating pellets or hay or resting.

Fitzgerald is so tiny but bold, especially about demanding food. I suspect he is a flying pig as I've seen him soar over food bowls.

All best to all people and piggies (and other friends).

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitzgerald