[Gpdd] MISC.: weather

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 13 13:33:20 EST 2022

Glynis, Charlie, and Bella, we wish we could balance out your hot temps with our cold ones. Looks like there will be snow on the way for a significant part of the US this weekend. Then there is the word "ice," which I don't like to hear when it's mentioned in the context of weather!

Dee, Lily, and Layla, we're glad you're staying warm despite 11 inches of snow! Very nice that your neighbor clears the snow for you.

We send good weather wishes to all. Not too hot or too cold, no wildfires, no floods, no tornadoes, no other bad conditions.

Take care, all.

Cindy and Scottie, missing Nugget