[Gpdd] MISC.: the make-believe guinea pig

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 1 15:14:13 EDT 2022

I have decided that Fitz, our Peruvian, is "the make-believe guinea pig."

I think that at one time someone here on the GPDD had "the imaginary guinea pig" because she hardly ever saw her pig.

So Fitz will be make believe!

I call him that because he doesn't look real. No matter whether he's curled up in his sofa, resting on my lap, running on the floor, or sitting with his front legs stretched out, he seems more like a painting or a plush toy! Also, he always seems to be smiling!

Does anyone else have a make-believe guinea pig?

Sending all best wishes and wheeks to all.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz