[Gpdd] HEALTH: Scottie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 11 11:01:19 EDT 2022

Rayna, thank you so much for your get-well wheeks and good wishes for Scottie. We are so lucky that he is doing well. I was so worried about him when he first got sick that I counted down the hours until our vet appointment. (They began at about 72, so it felt like a long time.) Our infant simethicone was out of date,and I immediately ran out to get more. Fortunately the store had the same kind, and I felt confident it would help.

His house is a C and C house, so it's like one big window, but he has he special "windows" where he stands to demand food, and we are so pleased to see him at the "windows" each day.

Thanks again for your kind thoughts.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz