[Gpdd] MISC.: update on Coke

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 16 16:12:22 EDT 2022

Coke is upset with me that I haven't said much about him lately! He said I've told everyone about Scottie, and Fitz is on the blog, and it's time for me to give an update on him.

Coke definitely keeps me aware of veggie times. He wheeks and wheeks when he knows it is the proper time. Of course Scottie and Fitz don't have to say anything, since Coke is speaking up! He is persistent, too. Sometimes if I give out veggies then sit down to eat dinner, he expects to eat again.

He loves the Christmas cozy. I haven't been able to put it up, because he enjoys it so much. (I also call that cozy the Hollywood Bowl, since either I will shape it that way when I set it down on the floor, or he'll shape it that way when he gets in it.)

He also loves his green sofa, which is round. No one paid much attention to it until he discovered it. He likes to lie with his head dangling out of it. One night he sat it upright somehow. I have a photo I will probably send to the blog. He said it was an art project.

His favorite veggie seems to be all of them!

We hope all people, piggies, and other friends are doing well.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz