[Gpdd] MISC.: guinea pig hearing

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 28 16:17:39 EDT 2022

The other day a friend called and asked about Scottie. You might remember that he was ill for much of June, but fortunately made a full recovery after vet visits, gas meds, pain meds, and tummy rubs.

I can only think he heard his name through the phone, because I didn't repeat it. When I said "he" was doing well, he immediately came out of his A-frame and looked at me with great interest the whole time I was talking about him. I have no doubt he knew who I was talking about!

Have others had experience with the guinea-pig superpower of hearing?

We hope everyone is doing well.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz