[Gpdd] MISC.: checking in

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 2 09:25:15 EDT 2022

Luita, Ritter, and Tilly, thanks so much for your update and your kind words. You are sorry to hear about Ritter's health problems, but it sounds like he is adapting well and of course he has your excellent care. I think what happened with his lower incisor happened to Nugget, too, with the remaining one growing wider. I am glad to know that is a healthy thing. We hope the antibiotics will do a good job with the inflammation in his jaw, and perhaps there will be a time he won't have to take them, but it is good they keep up his strength and appetite. He is so lucky you keep a close watch on him and are cutting up his veggies to make them easier to eat. We send healing wishes and wheeks his way.

Wonderful to hear that Tilly is doing well, getting extra attention, and enjoys being with Ritter.

Please keep us posted on Ritter's progress when you get a chance.

Wonderful to hear from you.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz