[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Mark Your Calendar for March 9th!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sun Mar 6 01:14:11 EST 2022

Hi! This is Oliver and I'm getting ready to participate in my very
first Peter Gurney Memorial Candlelight Memorial!  I'm doing this with
my friend Scottie and the newbies Coke and Fitzgerald. Weeee all hope
that you are going to participate too. All you need to do to join in
is light a candle (real, electric, or virtual) on March 9th at 8:00
pm, in your particular time zone, and leave the light on for at least
an hour. As lights are lit in the different time zones, it goes all
around the world for all of our friends at the Rainbow Bridge to see,
and know that weeee are thinking of them on this special day.  Weeee
remember all of our friends, hooman, footed, feathered and finned who
are at the Rainbow Bridge. This was Peter Gurney's birthday, and he
was a special friend to all guinea pigs. He wrote books and a website
about our care, and was a special hooman to all guinea pigs.

Weee also invite you to take a photo of your candle, or your piggie
with candle, and send it here or to Audrey or Cindy. Also, be sure to
tell us your location so that our hooman organizers can keep a list of
all the places where candles were lit. Tell us your country, state,
city or town.

The GPDD has been doing this memorial a long time, so help keep up
this special tradition and light a candle. Tell others about it too,
and let us know their location so that we can include them on the
list. This is my very first Candlelight Memorial and I am proud to
keep the tradition going.  It's March 9th, at 8:00 pm!!

Organizers Scottie, Oliver, newbies Coke and Fitzgerald, and Cindy and Audrey