[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Shine the Hamster

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 14 13:10:27 EDT 2022

Leah and Petey, it was with much sadness that we read of Shine the Hammie's passing. We always loved the photos of him. Shine was one cute hamster and clearly had much personality. We are so sorry he developed respiratory problems, but he was so lucky to have you taking excellent care of him, and it is good he had a peaceful passing from the safety of your arms. We hope you find comfort in knowing what a wonderful, loving home you gave him.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies (and others) and their families.

Sadly,
Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitzgerald

P.S. A big welcome home to Professor Plum (Petey)! We look forward to hearing more about him.