[Gpdd] Misc.

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 02:22:29 EDT 2022

Hello everyone, exciting news from the Manchester Piggies, we have two
beautiful new girls to add to our dwindling numbers.  Ex pet shop lost
interest after a year story.  Never been handled, wheek most indignantly
when picked up for cage cleaning, and have more or less hidden huddled
together in their pigloo whenever anyone walks past since they came home.
Add to that mix both beautiful long haired coats, which have unfortunately
been neglected. Had the indignity of having to cut off matted fur around
their behinds, but not quite ready to bath in their Gorgeous Guineas range
of shampoo until they become a bit more confident.  Brown and white already
named Flossy, we have renamed black/silver one Lady Penelope, she’s the
slightly more dominant one.  Forbes was introduced to them but was more
interested in their food, Gunnar had a good sniff though. So lots of
cuddles and work to be done, but they will be sooo worth all the effort.
Wheeks and hugs to everyone in GPDD land x