[Gpdd] MISC.: checking in

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 31 16:46:15 EDT 2022

Rayna, what a wonderful thought of Scottie thinking of being at the beach! I love that. I do call his cozy/think tank/beanbag chair his beach chair as well, so it all fits perfectly, since that's where he was soaking up the sun.

Yes, I am so glad Coke and Fitz are letting me pet them. Fitz likes the whole back rub routine, but Coke says his crest is enough for now!

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement for the Peter Gurney Memorial Candle Lighting. Definitely a labor of love, as you said, and always wonderful to see how and where people remembered Peter and our other friends.

Sending all best wishes and wheeks!

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz