[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Gunnar

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 10:16:15 EDT 2022

Hilary and the Manc piggies, we were so very sorry to read that Gunnar passed away. We always enjoy hearing about your piggies, and it is sad that Forbes is now your last boar. It is good, though, that you were able to cuddle Gunnar one last time before he made his journey. He was a lucky pig to be a member of your family and much loved.

We send our best wishes to Forbes and are glad he has the new girls, Lady Penelope and Flossy, to keep him company (even if he does find their carrot house more interesting!).

Sadly,
Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz