[Gpdd] Misc and thanks

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:56:32 EDT 2022

Hello and thank you Cindy, Scottie, Fitz and Coke so much for your kind
words about losing our Gunnar. He certainly was much loved. As I'm writing
this, Eric bunny is hopping all round the living room to remind me he wants
a nose rub. He gets a bit worn out easily, being 11, and flops on his mat
with his favourite teddy after a while. Hopefully he'll reach your E B
White's age next year! He too has a cheeky nibble on the girls' carrot
house when it's on the floor during cleaning.  Poor girls, they'll have no
house left soon with all the nibbling! Take care everyone, Hilary and The
Manc Piggies x