[Gpdd] MISC.: timothy hay bowls

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed May 11 15:16:59 EDT 2022

I know I've mentioned timothy hay bowls before, and it turns out that Scottie, Coke, and Fitz give unanimous approval!

They recently got two bowls that they promptly chewed so that they looked more like ashtrays, and pellets began to fall out of them. Now they have three bowls. Each boy took about one second of consideration before beginning to chew.

We can tell their chewing apart and know, for instance, when the chewer is Scottie.

Sometimes they find the bowls more interesting than the pellets inside.

We hope all people, piggies, and other friends are well.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz