[Gpdd] MISC.: saying hello

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed May 18 10:20:41 EDT 2022

Hello all! Just wanted to write in and see how everyone is doing.

I gave Fitz a haircut the other day. He seemed to enjoy the haircut more than he does being brushed. I think I've mentioned that I also have to cut his "bangs." He sits very patiently for all of it.

Coke has become very talkative. He decided he was through with floor time last night and was quite vocal about it.

Scottie is enjoying the sun that comes in the windows each morning. He was playing his food game last night, looked quizzical, and I realized he'd missed his last small piece of green pepper. He was pleased to have help finding it.

All of the boys have indicated that they must be transported via their PVC. They seem to enjoy running into it.

We'd love to hear from you!

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz