[Gpdd] MISC

Motherpig motherpig24 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 11:59:44 EDT 2022

Hello fellow GPDDers!

Lovely to hear about Fitz, Coke and Scotties' latest antics, our piggies
are so cute with their little quirks!
My two new girls Flossy and Lady Penelope continue to get less timid and
more vocal, especially when there's fresh food being chopped up.  Forbes
regularly goes out with them in the run in the garden, and doesn't so much
as sniff them, although I always keep a watchful eye out just in case he
finally notices he is surrounded by beautiful sows!  He is far too
interested in the grass, dandelion leaves and plantains (the herby-type
plantains, not the banana-type ones!).  Hope everyone is staying safe and
well.  Hilary and The Manc Piggies x